Renner Consulting, founded in 2005, provides tailored and specialized fundraising services, organizational development and leadership training to nonprofit organizations. Its clients are local and national nonprofit organizations and associations.
Renner Consulting believes:
- The uniqueness of each nonprofit organization requires a creative and strategic approach.
- The basic principles of fundraising and organizational development must be modified to fit within the framework of each organization, its culture, staff, board, and circumstances.
- The strategies and techniques that work for one nonprofit may not work for another nonprofit so services are designed with built-in flexibility in order to meet the client’s needs.
- Nonprofit consulting is most effective when the consultants, staff, and volunteer leadership work as a team; each bringing their strengths, ideas, and experiences to the process.
- Consulting is done with the client, not to the client. As a result, the client learns from the process and the organization has the skills to move forward.
Renner Consulting brings more than twenty-five years of consulting experience, its knowledge of current fundraising and organizational best practices, and its ability to tailor this knowledge and experience to each organization. Led by Sandra Renner, CFRE, who has consulted with more than 125 nonprofit organizations, it utilizes other seasoned professionals with years of experience to build the best team for each organization and situation.
- Development and Organizational Assessments
- Fundraising Feasibility Studies
- Campaign Consultation
- Fundraising Counsel
- Customized Training for Board, Volunteers and Staff
- Leadership Development
- Major Gift Development
- Individual Giving Programs
- Planned Giving
- Strategic Planning
- Other Specialized Services